People Love themselves on Yelp
Today's batch needs little in the way of my own commentary. It's sheer poetry
(rampant and psychotic misuse of English language kept as is):
- There is nothing worse than a server saying "let me go check with the kitchen." That is absurd their job is to know what they are serving...
- I am a complete foodie
- There was an Indian couple sitting next to me (or close enough, right? -emc)
- As a French onion soup connoisseur I found sadly that Serrato's soup was so salty it just plain sucked.
- I'm from LA so I know good sushi from OK sushi.
- I think my real problem is that coming from Hawaii I'd eaten so much amazing sushi that it's hard to be impressed.
- Being from L.A. and having visited Japan, my standards are pretty high, but this place, is pretty much disappointing.
- We've been to many of the best sushi restaurants in New York City, including Nobu, so...
That's all the time I have today. Join us next time for more b.s.-spewing on People Love themselves on Yelp, volume 2.