Go back to Bikinis, you tasteless chodes. Try not to date rape anyone on your way.
So onto the Yelpers whose tyranny continues to give me angina:
- I wish I had known the Aloo Gobi was going to be spicy.
- I'm just now getting into Indian food, so I might not be the best judge, but this place is freakin fantastic!!
- My wife and I had num nums here on Saturday after seeing a show at the Civic. (that's a bit personal, don't you think?)
- So at work I'm known as the Yelp girl. People come to me all the time asking for restaurant recommendations for this or that. (two guesses: 1) they're trying to get in your pants - no one thinks yelpers have the slightest clue what they're talking about or 2) you work from home)
- "Her blood coursed through my veins sweeter than life itself..." Louis, Interview with the Vampire (Somewhere, a Hot Topic is missing its resident "Creepy guy")